Maybelline Fit Me

Hello, my beauties and welcome back to my blog. In today’s blog post I will be reviewing the highly raved about “Maybelline Fit Me Matt & Poreless” drugstore foundation.

2018-01-13 10.36.11

Purpose of the purchase

I have heard so much about this foundation over the years. I know my friends all rave about how amazing the finish is and how long wearing and durable it was. So the other day I was at the drugstore and I accidentally (not so accidentally) stumbled onto the cosmetic section. And there it was looking at me, “NOW $8.99” and the rest is history.

The Review

The first thing that struck me about this line is the range of shades and colors available. I feel like that is rare for drugstore foundations, Maybelline receives +1 from me for that. The product comes in a glass bottle but doesn’t have a pump, which is not a problem for many, but just thought I would throw that in there. The coverage on the other is amazing! It claims to have medium to full coverage, I personally felt like it had a full and buildable coverage. The question is how matt is it? It is pretty matte but not flat at all. It makes your skin look like skin but without losing the natural contours of the face. I wore this for 12 hrs + and it held up pretty great without getting oily or rubbing off in some areas, but I do  recommend setting it in place with a powder just to stay safe. The second time I wore this foundation, I wanted to experiment with a bit of highlight on top, and let me tell you it looked phenomenal, there is nothing better than controlling your glow! Overall, I am pretty shocked that this foundation is a drugstore foundation due to how amazing it is! I would recommend it to a friend.

Dupes & Price

Since this is a drugstore product, this can be thought of as a dupe for NARS Sheer Glow

Price: Depending on where you buy it $8.96 – $10.99

11 Comments Add yours

1. Nour says:

Great review! I’ve always heard such great things about this foundation 💕

Liked by 1 person

1. Sara N says:

Thank you girl! You should definitely give it a go!!

Liked by 1 person

2. I don’t know if i got a crappy bottle or what, but mine is sheer and doesn’t keep me matte. I accidentally got it in porcel

Liked by 1 person

1. Sara N says:

Oh really? It’s nice to see how foundations apply differently on different skin types.

3. Porcelain*. Sorry I sent that early. My dog hit my phone lol

Liked by 1 person

1. Sara N says:

Lol. Dogs are the best aren’t they! Thanks for your comment and feedback

1. Yes! And you’re welcome!

4. alchemiin says:

I have always dislikes Maybelline foundations in the past because that never – not once – fit my complexion, but nowadays everyone is gushing about these so I am thinking of reconsidering and at least trying it out…

Liked by 1 person

1. Sara N says:

I totally understand what you mean. I know that drugstore foundations don’t suit everyone. But with that being said, I personally loved this one.

Liked by 1 person

1. alchemiin says:

Yeah their budget is normally limited and so is their shade range, but when you do find one that fits your needs it is definitely convenient. Some people just have to search a bit harder.

Liked by 1 person